Saturday 29 September 2012

Toxicology came back clean


I was bitten. I’m not worried.

I’m not worried, because I grabbed as many files as I could carry, and just finished going through every single one.

They didn’t miss anything. Toxicology came back normal. All bloodwork doesn’t show ANY sign of something wrong. And they’re all victims.

I bet mine is normal. I think I’m going to be fine.

Mind over matter. I’m going to be fine.

Melissa and Anthony are debating on whether or not they should kill me. I can hear them in the next room.

Kyle is defending me. He says I’m strong enough to beat it. Mind over matter. He doesn’t want to lose anyone else. With his grandfather gone, Anthony and I are probably the closest things to family he has left. No parents, no grandparents, just a couple of kids he grew up with.

Mind over matter, that’s all this is. Because the toxicology came back clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment